Limited Two Year Warranty
All of our products are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover the batteries, straps, glasses, buckles, or any damage caused by improper handling or accident.
All complaints must be sent to an official Brosway dealer and be accompanied by a guarantee card and details concerning the faulty part or incorrect operation.
Your Brosway jewellery is warranted by Brosway for a period of two years from the original date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Brosway warranty covers material and manufacturing defects. A copy of the proof of purchase is required.
This warranty is void if the item has been damaged by accident, negligence of persons other than authorised Brosway sales or service agents, unauthorised repair, or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
In case of replacement, Brosway cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model of jewellery. If your model is not available, an item of equal value and similar appearance will be provided.
For Service work that is not covered under this warranty, the Brosway service centre may perform the services you request for a charge dependent on the style and type of work requested. These charges are subject to change. Such charges will be notified and agreed by you prior to performing the services.
Your Brosway brand watch is warrantied by Brosway for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Brosway warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of the company, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
The Manufacturer's Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant.
- Repairs if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Brosway retailer.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Care instructions for products with crystals and stones
- To polish your jewelry use a dry or dampened cloth with cool water only. Wear your jewelry appropriately; avoid activities/conditions that could damage.
- Do not expose your jewelry to cleaning solvents, chemicals, chlorinated pools, hot tubs, perfumes, hot water or ultrasonic system.
- Do not submerge your jewelry in water, or wear while bathing.
- Do not expose your jewelry to sources of heat. Do not leave your jewelry under the sunlight for a long time.